Load cells are devices that measure the force applied to a surface. They are used in a wide variety of manufacturing industries and applications. They are used to measure the load or weight applied to an object. These load cells are high-precision force sensors for load measurement.
These load cells are made with nickel alloy steel and we design best innovatively to get accurate measurement results. Load cells are manufactured by many companies, each with its specific features and benefits. But Epoch Load Cell is the top company for compression load cell manufacturers in Bangalore.
There are two main types of load cells
- Compression: Compression load cells measure the pressure applied to them. It can be used in any application where you need to know how much pressure is being applied.
- Tension: Tension load cells measure the pulling force on them. It is used for measuring forces in structures such as bridges or buildings.
Compression load cells are typically used for measuring the weight of an object, or how much pressure is being applied to them. They can also be used for determining how much weight an object is supporting, or how much weight it has been lifted with.
Types of Models are available
- Compression Load Cell Models
- LCC (40, 50, 60, 100, 150, 200 ton)
- LCS (1, 1.5, 2, 2.5 ton)
- LCD (50, 100, 200, 300, 500, 1000, 2000 kg)
- Compression Steel Ball Model (7, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40 ton)
- Tension Load Cells Models
- LUX (15, 20, 25 ton)
- LTK-C2 (2 to 100 ton)
- EP-2000 (3 to 20 ton)
- High Performance
- Hard Body
- Good Repeatability
- Easy to Install
- Temperature Compensated
- Good Reliability
- Wide Range
In the above article, we discussed compression and tension load cells. Whenever you want the best load cells for your industry at the best price. The epoch load cell is the leading compression load cell manufacturer in Bangalore.